Jan 20, 2011

My Wish list

Okay here's my poor life's wish list

  • My own Bike - Check!
  • My own Car - Coming!
  • My own PC - Duhhh,abis depan aku ni apa?.
  • A low maintenance GF - Not yet
  • A beautful but bertudung GF - Just lost her few months ago =(
  • A new football boots - Check!
  • A pair of Vans for jejalan - Nope
  • A whole collection of rare shirts - Ohh yesss,Check!=D
  • A whole collection of backpacks - Ehem ehem,Check!=D
  • Play better in Rugby,Football,Olahraga and Handball - Dunno,you judge.
  • Haji - InsyaAllah 20 tahun lagi.
  • 3 children with 2 of them Twins! - Coming!(ceh)hahhaahha
  • A DSLR with 1 Fisheye,Baby Lens and a 1700mm f/4 lens(bapak besar!) - Dream on (-.-)
  • 6 packs at my belly and a "pear" at my arms,hahahahhaa - Coming! =P
  • Meet Yuna! - Nope!But i'll see you soon ya hear me?!
  • Take photos with Yuna! - For sure belum!Tapi kalau aku photoshop boleh aje kan?hahaha

Okay tuu JE la kut wish list aku.
hahahhahahah
Dreaming is good,but fulfilling the dream is just effing hard eh?
=)

2 comments:

  1. omg omg.. spm? not in the list???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itu bukan dalam wish list,itu dalam Form 5 resolution.
    There's is a fine lining between form 5 resolution and life resolution.
    hehehehe
    =D

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts

create avatar

©2010-2011 msafiuddinismail.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.

Back to TOP