Jan 21, 2011

Did you know?

That sesihat-sihat a guy like me,me too have a serious diseases that had been in my blood ever since i was a baby!
It is the "G6PD"
Never heard of it?
Here's some explaination about the disease :

Most individuals with G6PD deficiency are asymptomatic.

Symptomatic patients are almost exclusively male, due to the X-linked pattern of inheritance, but female carriers can be clinically affected due to unfavorable Lyonization, where random inactivation of an X-chromosome in certain cells creates a population of G6PD-deficient red blood cells coexisting with normal red cells. Abnormal red blood cell breakdown (hemolysis) in G6PD deficiency can manifest in a number of ways:


Abnormal red blood cell breakdown beb.
If I ate a green peas,kacang parang or several other foods,then,my red blood cell breakdown will be faster and eventually it will kill me if there are no blood transfer from my father for the next 24 hours!
So,if someone out there maybe hate me,standby a pack of green peas and force me to eat them.
But i must warn you,its not gonna be easy!
But seriously,i don't want to die this way!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

create avatar

©2010-2011 msafiuddinismail.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.

Back to TOP