May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day mama

I take the trouble to post about this post today even though esok exam CHEMISTRY because today is MOTHER's DAY!
Ma,I know i've been a JERK for 16 years and 8 months now.
Menjerit dekat mama,marah dekat mama,melawan mama,tak dengar cakap mama and everything that a anak jahat buat.
But I have to admit that if you were gone,I'll be a walking zombie,oh maybe a lifeless pig living on the streets of JB.
Im nothing without you mama,seriously.
Even though you give irrelevant answers for my actions,but at the end of the day,you were true after all.
Pelik,mom always betul in every aspect.

My mama is 45 years old this year.


I'll try to be an anak yang soleh and achieve good result for this SPM,InsyaAllah.


M is for the million things she gives me.
O means only that she's soft to hold.
T for the things she tries to teach me.
H is for her heart of purest gold.
E for her eyes with love light shining.
R means right and right she'll always be. ♥


I love you mama.
Sincerely,from your useless and only son.
Muhd Safiuddin Ismail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

create avatar

©2010-2011 msafiuddinismail.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.

Back to TOP